Did you know that women can experience different types of orgasms and can even have multiple orgasms?
It’s true! Unfortunately, many women can go years without an orgasm from their partner, and we all know how hard it is to satisfy a woman.
Here are 10 tips to increase the chances she’ll reach climax, including the secret to multiple orgasms:
1. Start outside the bedroom – Want to increase the chances she’ll orgasm? When was the last time you surprised her with a little drawing, letter or flowers and sent them to her at work? Believe it or not, creative and romantic gestures DO turn women on because love and lovemaking are interconnected in a woman’s brain. Do this and you can bet-your-bottom-dollar you’ll be doing more than
just eating dinner when she walks in the door! 🙂
2. Relax her – It’s very hard for women to orgasm if they are stressed. Give her a quick back massage. Rub her shoulders, upper back and neck to melt away the tension.
3. Ignore the vagina – Did you know that prolonged foreplay actually increases the chances of her coming? That’s right. By kissing, caressing and touching her LONGER, you’ll build the sexual tension and often the anticipation will be very powerful.
4. Change your focus – If you focus all your attention on the woman first, you’ll make love to her much more passionately. Think about it! If you’ve finished first and decide to help her come, you won’t have the enthusiasm and passion that’s needed to keep her hot and turned on.
5. Tip to last longer – Of course the first step to help her reach orgasm is by not coming. The best way I’ve found to not come is: Penetrate as normal and when you feel like you’re about to come, simply move your hips in a circular motion (like swaying a
hula hoop) and wait until the “little guys” subside again. Now continue pleasuring. 😀
6. Don’t use lubricants – Women have a natural lubricant that fills the vagina when they’re turned on. By using a product substitute, you’re only fooling yourself. Without products, you’ll instantly know if things are working; but with
them, you can never be sure.
7. Never too much clitoris – Did you know that once you’ve stimulated the clitoris for some time, a little thing called the clitoral hood will actually come out and cover the clitoris to protect it from further direct stimulation? (And no, I’m not making this up!) The point is, once the clitoris is fully stimulated, make sure you pleasure the G-spot next, whether it be with your hand, tongue or penis.
8. Find and stimulate the G spot – The G-spot is a zone that feels like the roof of your mouth and is located about 2 inches inside the vagina on the topside. (On the underside of her stomach.) There are two basic ways you can pleasure the G. With your fingers by doing a “come here” motion or with a love position that helps hit the G-spot…
9. Use the best position – Not all love positions are made equal. The best one for women is the reverse missionary (woman on top). This is probably the easiest position for a woman to climax because she can control the friction to her clitoris and/or G-spot.
10. Give her oral sex The single best way to help a woman reach orgasm, even multiple orgasms, is by going down on her (cunnilingus). While at first I didn’t believe it, countless studies have been done to prove this fact. Oral sex is easier and much
more satisfying for women than intercourse is.
Try the ABC’s with your tongue, ask what she likes, and mix it up with lots of different movements! However be VERY careful! With over 6,000 nerve endings in the clitoris, make sure you know everything there is to know before poking your tongue around
there, otherwise it could be really painful and, even worse, spoil the mood.
So there you have it 10 tips you can start using right away to give women the most earth-shattering experience of their lives.
About the author:
Oprah Love Expert Michael Webb is the author of Lick by Lick, the complete guide to giving women oral pleasure. Unfortunately, most men leave women frustrated and disappointed after cunnilingus. Learn to be one of the rare men who can satisfy her with oral sex by visiting http://liveupmagazine.com/LickByLick
Author Michael Webb as featured in…